- We ate well and cheaply and drank well and cheaply and slept well and warm together and loved each other. – Ernest Hemingway
- You’re entirely bonkers. But I’ll tell you a secret. All the best people are. – Lewis Carroll
- Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one. – Jane Howard
- Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us. Amen.
- Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So today is my new favorite day. – A.A. Milne
- You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are grey. You’ll never know, dear, how much I love you. Please don’t take my sunshine away. – Jimmie Davis
- We were together. I forget the rest. – Walt Whitman
- Remember when you go into the world to keep your eyes and ears wide open. And be kind. Love one another. Take care of each other. Tell the truth. Always do your best. Listen to the big people and the little people. Explore new paths and have fun. Know that you are loved like crazy. Give thanks for all your blessings. Above all else, love and you will do wonderful things in this world. – Rebecca Puig
- You have given me a gift such as I have never even dreamt of finding in this life. – Franz Kafka
- Just in case you ever foolishly forget; I’m never not thinking of you. – Virginia Woolf
Napkins – set of 10 – Family
Set of 10 generously sized cotton napkins (26″ square) each with a beautifully curated quote.