- May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind be always at your back. May the sunshine warm upon your face; the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of His hand.
- May soft be the grass you walk on, may fair be the skies above you, may true be the joys that surround you, may dear be the hearts that love you.
- May we always have old wine, old friends, and young cares.
- May love and laughter light your days, and warm your heart and home. May good and faithful friends be yours, whereever you may roam. May peace and plenty bless your world with joy that long endures. May all life’s passing seasons bring the best to you and yours.
- May those who love us, love us; and those who don’t love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He doesn’t turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we’ll know them by their limping.
- May your glass be ever full. May the roof over your head be always strong. And may you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you’re dead.
- May you always be blessed with walls for the wind. A roof for the rain. A warm cup of tea by the fire. Laughter to cheer you. Those you love near you. And all that your heart might desire.
- May your cottage roof be well thatched, and those inside be well matched.
- May God grant you always a sunbeam to warm you, a moonbeam to charm you, a sheltering angel so nothing can harm you. Laughter to cheer you. Faithful friends near you. And whenere you pray, heaven to hear you.
- May you never forget what is worth remembering, nor ever remember what is best forgotten.
Napkins – set of 10 – Blessings
Set of 10 generously sized cotton napkins (26″ square) each with a beautifully curated quote.